No products in the cart.
After reaching the age of 50, the years leave their mark on the effectiveness of the heart, lungs, joints, muscles, tendons, body weight and slackness, weaken our ability to endurance and decrease our vitality and speed of reception in general. The following should be observed: If you reach the age of 50 and did not exercise regularly in previous years, The lower level due to weakness and stiffness of muscles and the condition of bone and joints, it takes a long period to rehabilitate the body, it is better to swim or walk, or both.
Important tips for exercise after the age of fifty:
– Swimming is one of the best sports to acquire fitness and get rid of excess weight, and it strengthens muscles, and relieve pain joints in the elderly and is an effective treatment for back and neck pain.
Exercise in the water softens all joints and prevents stiffness. The more tender the joints are, the less painful it becomes.
– Do not exercise more extreme sports such as running to avoid the health problems that may occur (heart attack).
– If your doctor agrees, you should start running gradually to give your body enough time to get used to it.
– Warm-up must be performed before starting sport.
– The absorption of vitamin B12 from the food we eat as we age, and therefore must be compensated because the lack leads to anemia that causes fatigue and loss of strength and the ability to exercise any sport activity, one grain a day of grains containing a full range of vitamins and minerals meet Purpose.
– A person should strive to stay in permanent fitness and good health, and this is achieved by taking less food, while increasing the duration and intensity of the following exercise:
– Aerobic exercises: (brisk walking, running, swimming, cycling, climbing stairs) in order to adjust weight and adjust cardiovascular health and fitness.
– Strength or resistance exercises: (Exercises with weights or on resistance / strength devices) to strengthen and strengthen muscle mass and mineral bone density and preservation.
– Flexibility exercises to maintain active movement.
– Take healthy balanced food, which depends on vegetables, fruits, whole grains and pulses of all kinds.
– Non-smoking commitment.
– Relaxation meditation exercise to get rid of psychological distress, anxiety and stress, and sleep for eight hours are as important as sports and balanced food for a healthy lifestyle.
371total visits,1visits today