No products in the cart.
People who suffer from excessive sweating, in this condition the whole surface of the skin can be affected but usually it is limited to the palms of the hands, the soles of the feet, the armpits and the pubic area.
Excessive sweating should be treated because sometimes the area becomes red, inflamed.
What are the causes?
- Sweating increases in hot humid environment, with increased physical activity as they increase the activity of sweating glands.
- Obesity, obese people are more prone to excessive sweating.
- Psychological factors may affect the sweat secretion, such as anxiety, fear and shyness.
- Smoking has a positive effect on sweat glands
Why sweating smells?
A bad smell usually accompanies the sweating especially in the armpits, feet and genital area, this mainly due:
- Germs, usually the breakdown of sweat by bacteria and yeast that normally live on the skin.
- Sometimes the food that we eat affects the smell of the sweat, for example onions and garlic.
How can I manage it?
- Using antiperspirants might help control the sweating
- Regular washing of the area might help to avoid the bad odor.
- Shaving hair in the armpits may help control the odor.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Wear cotton, light colored clothes
- Change underwear and socks frequently
484total visits,1visits today